Eastern Lightning | Christ is the truth, the way, and the life.


菜單

26 Sept 2018

Gospel Music 2018 - God Ruling Over the Beginning and the Future of Mankind

My impression:

Today I watched the documentary “The One Who Holds Sovereignty Over Everything” - God Ruling Over the Beginning and the Future of Mankind, I just found that whether one is wealthy or poor, or how many ups and downs we have to go through, they are not controlled in our own hands. Thinking back I was fighting for a better life, dreaming I could buy an apartment in downtown when I had enough money. But, changes always go beyond plans. No matter how much money I had, it was spent out because of my husband’s sick. I was always thinking why my life was so hard… When I was still fighting for my plan of life, God arranged me to listen to His word. From His word I understand that no matter how much wealth we have is actually arranged by God. If we want to be free from these troubles and pains, we can only come before God and live by the God’s word can our lives be easy. 


From when we come wailing into the world, we begin playing different roles in life. We move from birth to old age to illness to death, we go between joy and sorrow…. Where does mankind really come from, and where will we really go? Who controlled man's beginnings, and who commands his future? Today, all will be revealed …

More details :

What is knowing God exactly? Can an understanding of Bible knowledge and theological theory be considered as knowing God?

No comments:

Post a Comment