Eastern Lightning | Christ is the truth, the way, and the life.


菜單

30 Sept 2018

Christian Movie Trailer "I Am a Good Person!" | The Church of Almighty God

Understanding:

I always thought that when others had difficulties, I could think for others and not to talk about things even if I found some problems of others. By doing this,  I thought we would still be good friends. I thought I was a good guy because I only said good things about people and did not make them upset or angry. My thinking is the same as the leading actor's in the trailer, but after some things happen, after she read God's words, she realizes that she is not a good person. I am also looking forward to knowing what an actual good person is. I hope I can see the feature film soon.


Yang Huixin, a Christian, has loved being a good person since she was little. She doesn't like to offend others. She believes herself to be a good person because she is kind and agreeable with others. But only after she accepts God's gospel of the last days and undergoes the judgment and chastisement of God's words does she have an awakening, and realize that she's not a true good person. Rather, she lives based on satanic philosophies, and is a very selfish, cunning "nice guy." She resolves in her heart to seek the truth and become a good person who is honest and upright…. What experiences did Yang Huixin go through that allowed her to undergo such a transformation?

No comments:

Post a Comment