Eastern Lightning | Christ is the truth, the way, and the life.


菜單

11 Aug 2018

The Hymn of Life Experience O God, You Know I'm Missing You

Impression after watching:
Practice and experience God's words, feel released and free in spirit.

gospel,Bible,Holy Spirit,kingdom,Rescue


I
My heart's deeply attached to You.
But I feel unworthy of Your love.
Too humble to be in the presence of You,
how worried and uneasy I am!
I can only make up my mind;
offer my whole being to You.
I will suffer for You,
suffer all hardships,
till the last breath of my life.
God! You know that I am waiting,
waiting for You to come back.
God, please don't forget about me.
I can't live without You!

II
I know I don't deserve to see You,
but I'll never lose my hope.
I am full of faith.
I never lose my faith,
loving You in my heart.
I will do anything for You.
I won't care too much for my life.
I have strong faith;
I believe You'll come back.
I believe You will come back.
Dear God! Please wait for me,
wait for me to give You my love.
I believe that You are loving me.
I can't live without You!
III
Though I have weakness in flesh,
pains and sorrows always with me,
God, please trust me,
please put trust in me that
I've never forgotten about You.
I hate my flesh so much.
I loathe Satan even more.
How I wish I could get free from sin!
How I wish to be free from sin!
If I can't satisfy Your will,
I won't have peace after death.
Only when I see,
when I see Your smile,
will I feel a bit comforted.
IV
I am with determination,
and I am with strong will.
I won't be passive;
I am loving You,
loving You with my true heart.
Ignoring those many hardships,
thinking no more of blocks ahead,
I will keep going, I will try my best,
try my best to satisfy You.
When can I live out Your image,
pure and lively, a whole new one?
Holy spiritual body giving to You,
I will never ever leave You!
Holy spiritual body giving to You,
I will never ever leave You!
from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs
More attention :
English Christian Movie "Deadly Ignorance" | Who Should We Listen to in Welcoming the Lord's Return

No comments:

Post a Comment