Eastern Lightning | Christ is the truth, the way, and the life.


菜單

16 Jul 2019

Christian hymn | Marching on the Path of Loving God

Christian hymn, God’s will, glory, love God, God

            

Christian hymn | Marching on the Path of Loving God


I
I do not care
about the path ahead;
only doing God’s will
as my vocation.
Neither do I care
about my future.
Since I’ve chosen
to love God,
I’ll be faithful to the end.
No matter how great
the dangers
and hardships are,
or how rough and rugged
the path ahead,
since I
aim toward the day
God gains glory,
I’ll forsake everything
and strive to go forward.

II
Have you ever thought
how anxious God is?
How to cooperate
with God
to share His worries?
I shall consider more
how to comfort God.
As I want to love God,
I’ll offer up myself.
It’s time for us
to be loyal to God;
we shall suffer for
testifying Him.
God has suffered
so much for us;
it is time to repay
His love.
Brothers and sisters,
let us stand up.
No one and nothing
can stop us
from loving God.
Give up everything
and be loyal to God,
so that He can have rest
earlier.
Let’s welcome the day
God gains glory,
the day God gains glory.

from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs

Recommend More:  16 Best Hymns of Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment