Eastern Lightning | Christ is the truth, the way, and the life.


菜單

22 Jul 2017

Eastern Lightning| Offer up True Heart to Love God | "Follow God Along the Rough Path" (Official Music Video)


Follow God Along the Rough Path


You spend for God and I dedicate myself to God, rejected by our family and slandered by the world. 
We follow the true God along the rough path, dedicating all our strength to the spreading of God’s kingdom gospel.
Seeing off springs, summers, autumns, and winters, welcoming sweets and bitters. 
For satisfying God’s requirements, we will obey God’s arrangements.


I step onto the path of loving God to experience the suffering of trials,
going through all dangers and difficulties without any complaints. 
I suffer in my flesh but love God in my heart, running around testifying to God and His deeds. 
I’ve endured persecutions and tribulations, and experienced the frustrations of life.
I’m willing to spend my life’s energy for carrying out God’s will. 
I’ve endured persecutions and tribulations, and experienced the frustrations of life.
Even if I suffer all my life, I will satisfy God’s heart’s desire.

from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs

Eastern Lightning, the Church of Almighty God was created because of the appearance and work of Almighty God, the second coming of the Lord Jesus, Christ of the last days. It is made up of all those who accept Almighty God's work in the last days and are conquered and saved by His words. It was entirely founded by Almighty God personally and is led by Him as the Shepherd. It was definitely not created by a person. Christ is the truth, the way, and the life. God's sheep hear God's voice. As long as you read the words of Almighty God, you will see God has appeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment